The information on this page was collected from public resources.

What documents do I need to work in this country?

The Home Office has introduced visa schemes to support Ukrainian nationals, and their family members, to come to the UK.

Those who are granted a visa under these schemes are able to work, rent a home, and access public services, such as medical treatment and education.

More information can be found via the Government website, available here mceclip0.png.

Where can I search for a job?

You can use the free government job websites Find a job mceclip0.png and Find an apprenticeship mceclip0.png, which contain latest vacancies for jobs or apprenticeships across different career opportunities and job sectors. To search for jobs in Northern Ireland you can use Job Apply NI mceclip0.png. You can also view a list of job offers on the following UK search portals:

Are there any services available to help me find a job?

Key Government contact for job seekers is the Department for Work and Pensions mceclip0.png. The Government has also provided general guidance which can be found here mceclip0.png. Way to Work mceclip0.png: a partnership between government and employers to get jobseekers into work. Acas mceclip0.png: provides free and impartial advice for employees.

Are there any diploma and professional equivalence programs? How and where do I apply?

Ukrainian people who hold professional qualifications may need them to be recognised in the UK if they work in a regulated profession.

The UK National Information Centre's mceclip0.png Statement of Comparability tool may be used to evidence the level of an individual's overseas qualification for employment, study, professional registration or another reason.

Ecctis mceclip0.png - UK Centre for Professional Qualifications provides official advice and support for the recognition of international professional qualifications in the UK. Note that this service comes at a cost of ยฃ49.50 (~โ‚ด1,809) + VAT of 20% + delivery costs and is also able to evaluate partly-completed school qualifications.