The information on this page was collected from public resources.

What documents do I need to work in this country?

Ukrainian civilians may start employment in Latvia if they have obtained a long - term visa or residence permit with the right to employment without restrictions for a period of up to one year.

Where can I search for a job?

You can search for a job on your own on the classifieds portals: ; , as well as on in the section for Ukrainian job seekers.

More information on employment requirements and rules in Latvia is available on the website of the State Labor Inspectorate (SLI ).

Information on employment opportunities and requirements in the field of health is available here .

Are there any services available to help me find a job?

The State Employment Agency (SEA) will help Ukrainian civilians find employment in Latvia.

  • At the Riga Support Center at Kalku Street 1,
  • At any SEA customer service point in person or by phone (Monday to Thursday - from 9.00 to 16.30; on Fridays - from 9.00 to 15.00).

If you know Latvian, you can search for jobs on the following sites:

Are there any diploma and professional equivalence programs? How and where do I apply?

Information about diploma programs and professional equivalence can be found here .