The information on this page was collected from public resources.

What documents do I need to work in this country?

Temporary protection certificate grants you possibility to work legally in Portugal.
You just need to receive the necessary registration numbers (tax number and social security number) and open a bank account.

Please note that some professions could not be exercised without professional license (medical workers, lawyers, psychologists, engineers etc.).

You must register at any branch of the Instituto de Emprego e Formaรงรฃo Profissional (IEFP) to register for job search, entrepreneurship support and training.

You can also fill out the form available at or send an email to

Where can I search for a job?

On these websites you can find jobs for Ukrainians in Portugal:

Ukrainian websites for jobs in Portugal:

Are there any services available to help me find a job?

Here you can find information on employment and trainings for displaced Ukrainians in Portugal.

Also, this website offers international support on job related services in Europe for Ukrainian refugees.

You can also fill out the form available at or send an email to

Are there any diploma and professional equivalence programs? How and where do I apply?

The request for the recognition of higher education degrees/diplomas awarded by foreign higher education institutions is made exclusively online, by filling this form . Beneficiaries of temporary protection may also apply for the recognition of their qualifications and may benefit from certain exemptions, which shall be assessed on a case-by-case basis.

More information is at .