The information on this page was collected from public resources.

What documents do I need to work in this country?

Ontario has removed the Canadian work experience requirement for professional engineer licensure.

This important change will allow a large number of engineers from around the world to seek professional work in Canada, which in turn may lead to a faster process of acquiring Permanent Resident status. More information here mceclip0.png.

Where can I search for a job?


Are there any services available to help me find a job?


Are there any diploma and professional equivalence programs? How and where do I apply?